Apr 7, 2005
Dukes of Hazzard
I am not sure making a full length movie about "Dukes of Hazzard" was such a good idea. I remember as a kid watching the TV series every Friday night...never missed it. But why are they making a movie out of it...have you seen the show? It's not exactly MUST SEE TV. I mean what exactly did Bo and Luke do for a living? I know Daisy worked as a waitress in the Boar's Nest, but other than that did these people have jobs? As always in the end the Dukes triumph over Boss and Roscoe.
The only positive I see with the movie is who is slated to be Uncle Jesse--Willie Nelson. Who wouldn't want Willie as there uncle??? Oh well..just some random thought. Just a reminder..if you are not sure about something always think to yourself..WWWD (What Would Willie Do)

Play on Willie


footer2.JPG