Jun 8, 2005
mindless activities
just wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite columns by Whitney Matheson on USA Today called "Hip Clicks" as well as her weekly "Pop Candy" while surfing one day. I have been addicted ever since. Somtimes she will have links to interesting and unusual websites. I can't remember if I linked to this one directly or found it on via another site, but if you want to kill some time go to Kitten War.

I just love to find mindless websites. There is something intriguing to me about doing something where no thought process needs to take place. I work in an environment where I must think or make decisions on a daily basis. The last thing I want to do when I surf the web is think about things. If you are into calculators, here you
go!

A friend of mine told me to visit this website called
Angry Alien Production. Very funny stuff!

Just a reminder Tuesday, June 14 is
Flag Day.

As my work day winds down I wonder if I could be like this guy--talk about job dedication.

I am still wondering about this bizarre tale of the Texas A&M student who disappeared back in 1998 and was recently found working in a Sam's Club in Kentucky. I can't imagine putting my family through that kind of ordeal. I guess she just didn't want to be with her family any more. She could have least called to let her family know she was ok.

If you find yourself with nothing else to do tonight check out Pogo.





footer2.JPG