Jul 29, 2005
Jaws--My Little Jawbreaker
Went to the mall last night to get some candy from my favorite candy store..the usually stuff..jelly bellies (sour), gummy bears. I am rathered fascinated by the selection of candy they have at this store. They have something called White Trash--wonderfully delicious and highly addictive. You can eat a sucker with a worm in it and get your picture on the wall (don't have the nerve yet to do that--if i am going to eat a worm...there better be some tequilla involved). But last night I found something that shocked me to the core...a giant jawbreaker. Ok--you are probably thinking giant jawbreakers have been around for some time, but not this one..if it is has I haven't seen it in the store. It literally could break someone's jaw. If you don't believe me..check it out below

Here is your standard tennis ball...nothing special about it
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is "Jaws" by himself....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is a comparison of them both...see "Jaws" is bigger than a tennis ball
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He will be on display till the end of month in my office.


footer2.JPG