Aug 10, 2005
Busch & Leffler
Ok--I was not surprised by Leffler being released by Joe Gibbs Racing. He hasn't exactly been burning up the race track this season. The #11 will have Terry LaBonte, J.J. Yeley, and Denny Hamlin rotating races until the end of the season.

I was shocked to see that Kurt Busch will be driving for Penske beginning in 2007 and wants to be let out of his contract for 2006. I have never been a fan of Kurt Busch. I know he won the championship last year, but it was under the new rules. Jeff Gordon would have won his 5 title if the old rules had been in play, but that's a discussion for another time. He has been having a rough season this year, but he is still in the top 10 and poised to make a run for the chase. I do wonder what is happening over at the Roush camp. First the whole McMurray drama and then mix in a little Kenseth for even more drama and now this. I wonder what is going on over there.

We will see how all this plays out in the coming weeks...stay tuned


footer2.JPG