Oct 25, 2005
The Saga Continues
Ended up going to the ER last night...neck and back pain too much to take. I spent roughly three hours there. Three hours of my life I can't get back! The did a CAT scan and x-rayed my neck and back. Everything looked ok. It's mainly muscle and ligment strains, but the upside of it all is they gave me some good pain medicine and a muscle relaxer! I did however have a problem with the ER people. They gave me an allergy tag that clearly says "Motrin" on it. But what is the drug they try to give me before I leave and also prescribed to me--you guessed it MOTRIN. Hello morons---this little red tag you people put on me clearly says "NO MOTRIN"!!! At least my car insurance will pay for this little trip to the ER.

As I was headed into the ER, I received the call I had been dreading all day--the call from the body shop. Charles and I thought it looked like about 2000 or so damage...oh no, we weren't even close. It was $7, 334.34 worth of damage. Let me repeat that figure one more time--$7,334.34! I have to pay of course the deductible, but luckily that's it. I would like to think the person who hit me has insurance, but that's asking too much these days. I won't be able to pick up my car until next Friday (11/4), however since I will be out of town at the NASCAR event in Dallas, I won't get to have my car until the following Monday. This means we have to rent a car because our little Dodge Neon wouldn't make it out of Lubbock County. So there is more $$$ we have to doll out because of this idiot.

At least today at work I will be able to tolerate the pain with the meds I have. Ya gotta love the good drugs!


footer2.JPG