Apr 5, 2006
TGIW
Yep--that's right it is Wedensday. Hump day...middle of the work week...and i hate typing the word "Wednesday"...i always end up typing it as Wedensday as you can tell in the first part of this posting. But for me it is my Friday--i am going out of town for the NASCAR weekend in Ft. Worth. That's right folks 4 days of racing and communing with fellow NASCAR fans.

As much as I like to travel...everything leading up to it sucks. You have to pack. You have to make sure you have all travel documents/paperwork etc before you leave. You need to make sure your house is in order because i really hate coming back to a house that isn't in order. It is the last thing you want to do after coming off a vacation. You start to make that list of things you need for your vacation, but inevitable you forget something. UGH!!!

This will also mean I will not be able to post anything on my blog either. Lately I have enjoyed posting to it. I don't know why. I guess because it gives me an outlet for my weird musings. So if you read my blog on a semi-basis, don't worry, I will have plenty to write about when I get back.

i'm outta here


footer2.JPG