May 28, 2006
Happy Memorial Day!
I like to take this time to remember what Memorial Day is all about.

I would like to say "Thank You" to all the men and women who are serving today to protect my
freedom. I would like to say "Thank You" for all of those men and women who have served before you. I would also like to say "Thank You" for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. Without all these brave men and women I would not be able to have the freedoms I have today.

A special prayer to those who never made it home--you are still in our hearts!




A special thank you to my my father, Claude Crews (who served in the Air Force), my father-in-law CharlesPeterman Sr. (Army and ret. National Guard, Vietnam Vet), Uncle Chris Christy(ret. Air Force), Uncle Cecil Rupert (ret. Air Force), Uncle Goffrey "Junior " Crews (ret. Air Force, Vietnam Vet), Uncle William McKenzie (who served in the Marines), my and my cousin Joe Cave (ret. Navy). Thank you for your service and dedication!

My prayers and thoughts are with the soldiers who are currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. May you come home safely and soon.



footer2.JPG