May 27, 2006
Hey, Ya'll...What This?
I am glad to see Elliott is ok after his stage dive attempt. I was watching a replay today of Trackside when I saw the incident. I was just hopin' it wasn't the same people who were at the All Star race last week--please catch Elliott. I was mortified when I realized Elliott was down. Luckily, the only injury he sustained was a bruise on his thigh.

I missed Tony's wreck (thank goodness). I saw the replay and all I have to say is DAMN that looked like that hurt! When they showed the replay of him getting out of his car he didn't look too good. He winched a little when he was climbing through the window and then he was rubbing his right shoulder. It sounds like he is ok, but I am glad he went to get x-rayed. If he has a cracked rib, let me tell ya, it ain't fun. Slipped and fell a few years ago in my bathroom and hit the side of the bath tub so hard I cracked a rib. It was very painful and all that they could do for me was give me some drugs...but they were very good drugs--he he!

Note to Hamlin's crew...negative to negative...positive to positive..DOH!

From the WTF Desk:
Matt's engine blowed up..and they went to commercial...are you kiddin' me??? I am sick and tired of this!!! I want to see race coverage not a commerical!


footer2.JPG