May 12, 2006
KINKY!
That's right folks...Kinky Friedman has collected 169,574 signatures to get his name of the ballot for the Texas governor race! He only needed 45,500 signatures...that almost 4 times as many signatures he needed.

And...I can say mine and Postman's signatures are part of those 169,574 signatures.

I haven't been too thrilled with Governor Good Hair. I am quite fed up with his handling of the school finance issue. And I wasn't excited about the Democrat candidate Chris Bell or Carol Keeton Strayhorn. Strayhorn like Kinky had to collect signatures to get her name on the ballot. She is running as an Independent instead of a Republican. My thoughts on this is she probably couldn't beat Governor Good Hair in the Republican primary.

I think Texas is ready for an independent..no holds barred kind of governor. If Minnesota can elect Jesse "The Body" Ventura, why can't Texas elect a Jewish Cowboy?

Kinky...Why The Hell Not?


footer2.JPG