May 14, 2006
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and moms-to-be out there. I have no children yet, but here some pics of my two boys. The orange tabby is Rhett Butler and the other one is Raider. Both boys were adpoted. Rhett was adopted from the Lubbock pound...when Postman tried to pick him up, he reached out with his paw and scratched Postman on the nose. Right then and there I knew Rhett was a keeper and I could help the fact that he was named Rhett Butler. Gone With The Wind is one of my favorite movies. Rhett is definitely a momma's boy. We got Raider about year later. Yes...he is named after the TTU mascot. We weren't too thrilled about his real name "Theodore". He has definitely lived up to his name Raider. Raider loves to play fetch with straws. That's right folks straws. Throw one and he will go get and bring it back to you. They both give me joy and I don't know what I would do without them in my life.

Also...happy Mother's Day to the NASCAR moms...
Tony and Mom Stewart









Elliott and Mom Sadler







footer2.JPG