May 11, 2006
Sexiest Driver
Sexy Driver Contest
I don't know why Fox has this contest. Because several of the drivers that should have been voted on through in the contest weren't. For example...Dale Jr. was ousted by Mikey W. and Tony was ousted by Jimmie "Bushy Brows" Johnson.
I am devastated to see that Elliott was ousted by Jeff. I know there was a huge "Vote for Elliott" campaign out there, but we did out best and it looks like Jeff won. That's crap! We all know who the real winner is anyway! I think I will drown my sorrys in my stash of MMs..boo hoo!

Next up for voting..Big Shrub vs DJ...and DJ is way ahead of
Big Shrub.


Dale Jarrett to Toyota???
Rumors have been going around that DJ will move over to Michael Waltrip's Toyota team.
According to NASCAR.com, Michael is scheduled to make a live announcement Saturday at 12:30 p.m. on SPEED regarding the future of his organization.According to a source close to the situation, Waltrip plans to announce a deal with a current Cup driver.

I guess we will all have to wait and see...let the Silly Season begin.



footer2.JPG