Jun 22, 2006
Tony Surprise
Go fast...turn left...don't crash!

My day today was ho-hum..the weather is kindy of raining here in raiderland. This is good because we need it.

Nothing was going all that great until I got home. As usual I check the mail, you know how it goes junk mail and bills...but what do I see at the bottom of my box, but a key. That's a package has arrived for someone in my household.

Now my birthday was last week and I got all the cards and letters from all my peeps so what could it be?????

(Note--I live in an apartment complex, so they have these community boxes they put the large packages).

As I opened up the box, there it was! The priority mail envelope and it was from Indianapolis IN which could only mean MY TONY STEWART FAN CLUB ITEMS HAD ARRIVED!!!!

Included in my package:
5 $5 off $25 coupons to purchase TS items--woo hoo
1 McDonalds coupon for a FREE Premium salad
1 Tony Stewart Fan Club sticker
1 Membership Card--pic on card--Tony with Champion Flag at Homestead last year
3 Information cards on Paul McMahan, Josh Wise, & Levi Jones as well as Tony
1 License Plate cover--(i am going to check to see if it is ok--in TX it cannot cover the state on the license plate)
1 T-shirt
and finally A 3 x 5 PICTURE OF TONY suitable for framing....oh my!!!!

Ok--I may the biggest goober this side of the Rio Grande, but DAMN...it cheered up my day!!!


footer2.JPG