Jul 6, 2006
Ford Fusion
Background: I love my Hyndai Santa Fe aka the Beast. Unfortunately I think it has a car jinx. I have had two accidents since purchasing the thing in 2004. The first one...some idiot broadsides me and then doesn't stop...SOB! This occured about a week before the November 2005 race at Texas. Welcome to 2006--I sideswiped a car--my fault entirely...DAMN blind spot...when do you say...one week before the April 2006 race at Texas. Are you sensing a pattern here? Let's just say I have been banned by Postman from driving the Santa Fe come October--a week before this year's November race.

Current: I want a Ford Fusion. One, I will save on gas. I have to feed the Beast once a week which runs about $45-$50. Second, so I can say Ford Fusion like Elliott. I can't type the way he says it, but for those who are in the know...know what I am talking about. I have also found it would be cheaper than what I am paying for the Beast. Here's a picture of it--in red....woo hoo!

Why not a Monte Carlo like Tony drives? I mean after all Tony is my #1 man. I don't like the Monte Carlo model. I have seen several around Raiderland and I just don't like them. I am trying to save money too..they are a little more $$$...might as well keep the Beast. Of course, if I could find a Home Deport orange one with the #20 on it and my own personal driver, I might could be persuaded to purchase one.


footer2.JPG