Jul 5, 2006
NASCAR Newbie
Go fast...turn left...don't crash!

This weekend was somewhat relaxing for me. Sometimes you need those kind of weekends.

I was able to watch the Pepsi 400 with a NASCAR Newbie. I find it quite amusing to watch a race with someone who doesn't follow NASCAR. This was my chance to "recruit". You know we are ALWAYS looking for new members. NASCAR Newbie asked a lot of questions which I don't mind--that's how we get ya. I wasn't alone in my quest to "recruit" Newbie...I had a fellow NASCAR nation, Elliott Fan along side me. Newbie may not have been "recruited" as of yet, but Newbie will come over to the "Dark Side" as Elliott Fan put it. Newbie even purchased Elliott Sadler merchandise for Elliott Fan. Baby steps I say...baby steps!

Newbie--Sorry I couldn't be of much help during the race trivia portion of the night. Elliott Fan kicked my butt on some of the questions. Also thanks for the Elliott DVD!




footer2.JPG