Aug 17, 2006
Las Vegas Update
Go fast...turn left...don't crash!

Hey guys...was able to get some internet access for the day. Only 10.95 for 24 hours! Well, I needed to get online.

Here's an update--will have lots of pictures when I get back. I am having a very relaxful time here, but I am ready to come home. I have definitely had my share of alcohol and I gambled some--won $40 on Monday with just .50. Not a bad return on my investment.

For my NASCAR buds, I went to the NASCAR cafe. They had one of Tony's old car, but hey...they had his car. They had a few items, but I already have several of the pictures. I did however, take some pictures of Dale Sr's car for Tiredawg. I will post those when I get back home. I am planning to take a trip out to LVMS on Friday. OH---went to Madame Troussau's Wax Museum. The figurines are so lifelike. I was standing by one of the figurines to get my picture taken and I bumped into the figure and I said "excuse me". They had a wax figure of Dale Sr. there. Pretty cool stuff. I headed to M&Ms World to take a gander of what they had left on Elliott Sadler stuff--was able to get a t-shirt for $15! Also, they had his Pirates of the Carribbean White Chocolate M&M car which he ran eariler this year on display. Have lots of pics for you Hey 19!

Any how....we are leaving on Friday. I like Vegas, but after three or four days I am sooooooooo ready to come home.

Have a good one!

Oh--I was happy with Tony's road race finish and Elliott's finish! On to Michigan boys---Good Luck!


footer2.JPG