Aug 11, 2006
My Last Post...Well Until I Get Back from Vegas!
I probably won't get to do much posting after today. I am off to Vegas for a MUCH needed VACATION! I plan to gamble, shop, and drink! I will probably do more of the drinking activity than gambling and shopping. I do plan to stop off at M&M World perhaps pick up some of the last remaining Sadler items. Good thing the Coca Cola store is next door. Maybe I can pick up some of the Coca Cola Racing Team items. I am thinking of heading out to the LV Motor Speedway to take in a tour. Cost--$8.00! Any how I will have lots of pictures when I get back. I will miss the road race, but I am not into road racing so I am not too upset. Until I can get back to The Park, I borrowed this little survey from "NASCAR Girl" who borrowed it from Chick's View. So if you have some time this week...surf on over to their sites.

PS--I did some MAJOR overhauling to The Park. Let me know what you think!

Real Name: Trixie
Age: I just celebrated the 7th anniversary of my 29th birthday
Hair color: Right now...black, but my natural brown shade is coming back nicely
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'8
Heritage: German/Scottish/Hillibilly
State: Texas
Siblings: It's just me! I was too much for my parents.
Favorite Driver(s): Tony Stewart, Elliott Sadler, Kevin Harvick
Three favorite tracks: Texas, Bristol, Talladega
First NASCAR Experience: I watched NASCAR on and off growing up, but I the one I remember as my first was the year Dale Earnhardt, Sr. won his only Daytona 500. I was hooked after that.
Feelings on Tony Stewart: If you read my blog, you know my feelings on Tony. Tony is a racer's racer. He can drive anything. He isn't afraid to tell it like it is and he makes no apologies about it.
If you were Mike Helton for a day...: I would bring back the Southern 500, remove restrictor plates, eliminate road racing, set a limit on the amount of commercials to be shown, and fire Mike Helton and take his place.
Ever fallen asleep during a race? Yes. There are a couple of tracks that lend themselves to good racing.
Dream NASCAR job: I would love to work with Tony Stewart. Doing what you might ask??? That's a tough one...personal assistant/personal chef/personal anything.
Best race you've ever watched: I would have to say the Daytona 500 the year Dale Sr. won and last year's Brickyard. Smoke was awesome!
Hobbies: NASCAR
Weaknesses: NASCAR, Postman the Hubby
Favorite Movie(s): Forrest Gump, Legends of the Fall, Gone With The Wind, Pretty In Pink
One thing people would be surprised to know about you: That I wanted to be a singer


footer2.JPG