Aug 25, 2006
My Other Men
Trixie radioed...

Tony qualified 5th and way to go Elliott for qualifying 9th.

I have been restraining from commenting on the Elliott/Jeremy/Ray triangle. But I have to wonder what was going on with Jeremy. Was he that frustrated that it affected his driving ability? I don't know any more, but I hear that he has found a new ride for 2007 with Bill Davis Racing and Toyota.

This is the second week in a row the #19 has qualified in the top ten. Elliott finished 10th at Michigan. For all of us Elliott fans we are soooooooooooo happy to see Elliott running good. I have a picture of him sitting on my desk (he's in a blue M&M shirt and has his shades on) and I just have to say DAMN!!! He is just HOT!!! I would like to thank fellow Elliott fan for the picture. She was lucky to get a chance to meet him at TMS in April and shared a copy of her pic with me.

Speaking of TMS--the boys will return to Texas in November! I noticed this information on Elliott's Fan Club site for all you Elliott fans out there who will be at the November race. Looks like he will be live and in person at the Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine on Nov. 2. That's probably the one by Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall.

Count me in folks! This is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from where I will be staying. Postman you have been forewarned!
  • Nov 02 - Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine, TX. Starting at 6pm. (Thursday)
  • Nov 08 - Bass Pro Shop in Garland, TX. Starting at 5pm. (Wednesday)(after the race weekend--so if you live in the area you have another chance)

  • I can't forgot my "other man" Tony. He took looks HOT! (Yes, I do have a picture of my husband Postman on my desk despite what others may think.)

    Good luck to all my men! Watch out Carl! You never know what can happen at Bristol!!!

    Oh yea in case anyone cares...Alien is on the pole for Bristol.


    footer2.JPG