Aug 11, 2006
An Open Letter
Go fast...turn left...don't crash!

Since my head is still spinning from all of the musical team mess, I thought I would put this out there.

Earlier this week I had removed someone's site from the Park for remarks about Mr. Stewart. Just like Tony I let the anger and frustration get the better of me. She is new to NASCAR and I overreacted. Just like Tony. I have to be patient with the "rookies". She's a Kasey Kahne fan. Next to Tony and Elliott, Kahne ranks up there in my book. Like her I am frustrated with everything that has happened over the last several months. I really want Tony to get his head on straight and race the champion he is. I would also like Kasey to be able to challenge for the Chase. He is going to be one of those drivers that will set NASCAR on fire in the next few years. And I won't even go into Elliott Watch 2006--it just plain hurts.

I was called to the NASCAR trailer by Postman to discuss my actions. I have been put on probation until December 31, 2006. I have been fined $25,000 and docked 25 driver points. And I have put her link back in the Park.

So if you get a chance...stroll on over to Army of Mom. Love the site...very funny stuff...and please be kind she's a NASCAR rookie.


footer2.JPG