Aug 30, 2006
Times They Are A Changin'
Trixie radioed...

This week for me has been somewhat a little bit chaotic. Like Elliott, I too am switching teams. I am moving to another department where I work. It is similar to a job I did about 1 1/2 years ago, but some things will be a little different. Like Mr. Sadler, I will be working with a whole new team and learning everyone's name, etc. I have some "new things" to learn, but for the most part it will be like riding a bike.

If you don't know I work on college campus, classes started this week. Here's a little bit of trivia for everyone...the incoming freshman class..most of them were born in 1988. I graduated high school in 1988. In the fall of that year, I started college. How 'bout that to chew on for awhile???

Only 2 more races folks and the Chase will be set. I am hoping Tony can make a good run at Jimmie, but if he can't my money will be on Matt. I think he has the momentum to dethrone Mr. Jimmie.

Power Rankings from NASCAR.com are out...they've gone retro...if your driver was a movie character from the 80s what would he be...

TONY..
Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi: "You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny." (How appropriate that may favorite movie villian of all time and my favorite driver are joined together..he he)

Well..that's it for now...on to California my friends....





footer2.JPG