Aug 22, 2006
WWF-NASCAR Style
Go fast...turn left...don't crash!

I about died laughing at this on NASCAR.com by Marty Smith--I think my co-workers have decided to call the men in the white coats.

On a lighter note, in conversing with various industry experts I've come to realize the only true resolution to this matter is a good ol' fashioned battle royal. And, considering the numerous soap operas currently playing throughout the garage, I have taken it upon myself to choose teams:

• Team 1: Ray Evernham/Dale Earnhardt Jr./Tony Stewart
• Team 2: Jeremy Mayfield/Carl Edwards/Clint Bowyer

Site: JR Motorsports NASCAR Busch Series shop; Mooresville, N.C.
Sanctioning Body: Dirty Mo Boxing Co.
Referee: Michael Helton
Stipulations: Fifty percent proceeds to Victory Junction Gang Camp; other 50 to be divided among the drivers' personal charity-of-choice.
Undercard: Jeff Gordon vs. Matt Kenseth, cage match.

I would pay money to see it. I would love to see Matt kick some Gordon butt. Team 1 would definitely take Team 2.


footer2.JPG