Sep 28, 2006
Q&A Portion of the Park
Trixie radioed...
I will be away from my computer and Internet access for the weekend so I thought I would leave you guys with a little Q&A "borrowed" from Ms. H. over at Molding Young Minds

Trixie's Q&A

THE WHOS
1. Who is in the room with you? nobody
2. Who is the last person to text you? Postman
3. Whose house did you last go to? Snowflake's
4. Who was the last person you told you love them? Postman

THE WHATS
5. What was the last thing you ate? Miniature Reese's Cup
6. What was the last thing you did? read blogs
7. What color pants are you wearing? I'm not wearing pants
8. What is the closest item near you that is blue? cap on my Bic pen
9. What are you wearing on your feet? socks and boots
10. What instant messaging service do you use? Trillian--one stop shop for service
11. What is your favorite website? a three way tie: NASCAR.com, tonystewart.com, smokevip.com
12. What is your favorite pair of shoes? i would rather go bare foot
13. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? jeans
14. What is the last movie watched? Stroker Ace
15. What do you currently hear right now? the hum of the air conditioner

THE WHENS
16. When is your birthday? June 15
17. When did you last go to the mall? Wednesday
18. When did you last buy a new pair of pants? I think Labor Day weekend
19. When did you last take a shower? about 2 hours ago

THE WHERES
20. Where is your favorite place to be? TMS
21. Where is your phone? cell phone is in my purse
22. Where is your mom? at work
23. Where do you sleep? most of the time at home
24. Where do you shop the most? Walmart
25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Lane Bryant
26. Where in your house are you now? not at home, at work

RANDOMNESS
Do you like celery? yes
Have you seen the movie I Heart Huckabees? no
What color is your bedroom ceiling? White
By what age could you swallow pills? too far back for me to care
Do you like to dance? only when no one is around
Name someone you love: Postman
Do you believe in God? yes
What is your favorite video game? Ms. Pacman
Do you like to drink alot of water? i should drink more than I do
Ever consider dating someone 10 years older then you? yes
What about 10 years younger? why not
How many times have you gone fishing? too many times that i've lost count
Are you hiding something from someone? depends on what you mean by "hide"
What's your favorite fruit? peaches
What about favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit
Do you watch a lot of tv? I scare myself sometimes by how much i watch on a regular basis
Do you have a digital camera? yes
Do you have a dog? no
Are you excited for anything right now? I have tomorrow off
Color or black and white photos? Color
Favorite kind of ice-cream? chocolate
Have you ever been to Florida? yes--last year I went to Disney World
Would you like to see Niagara falls? Yes.
Ever been to a roller-skating rink? Do I have to answer this one...if I have too...then yes
Do you like to ice skate? not as much as I like to roller skate
Ever watched your school's marching band perform? nothing like a good rendition of Barbara Ann to get you all tingly inside
Do you enjoy decorating for Christmas? Christmas rocks
Ever seen snow? yes
What about a star? yes
What do you refer to your mother as? my mom
Have you ever bought something off of Ebay? Yes--that's where I get some of my precious NASCAR items
Do you have more than 2 online journals? no--one is plenty for me
Do you have more than 3 siblings? I'm it
Would you rather watch a baseball or hockey game? Baseball
Are Wal-Mart's prices really that low? I guess
When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? a year ago
Ever order anything from an infomercial? no, but QVC has some good deals
Is your hair long enough to chew on? Yuck
Least favorite color? pastel yellow
Ever had Dippin' Dots? yes
Ever played an instrument? piano
Ever been to a palm reader? used to work with one
Last Pez dispenser you purchased? Kasey Kahne helmet
Did you have a good weekend? no--tony wrecked out and the cowboys had an off week
How is today going for you? so far...so good...it's still early
Any plans for tonight? driving 5 hours to visit my mom for her birthday
Ever photograph something that was dead? no
Are you ready for Halloween? sort of
Current disappointment? no comment
Is your tongue pierced? not just no, but HELL NO!
When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? last night with Postman
What are the keys on your key chain for? i have two sets--set 1: home/car and set 2: work
What is your favorite quote: "Gentlemen Start Your Engines!"


footer2.JPG