Oct 15, 2006
Down Lowe
Trixie radioed...

Congratulations to Kasey Kahne on last night's victory. You swept the races this season at Lowes. I thankful for that fact because I for one am tired of hearing about Jimmie's House.

For some reason I was in the mood for the race last night. I don't know why that is. I guess for one Tony is not in the Chase and so my enthusiasm is less than normal. At first I thought it was going to be a long night with the early crashes, but things calmed down a little bit for everyone. Mark Martin looked like he was going to have a good run and then BAM! He's going head first into the wall. Thank god for safer barriers. That was a nasty crash. I was anxious to see Mark's post crash interview about what happened. Now I know why so many people respect Mark. I know he was upset about what happened, but he was respectful. He didn't whine like some of those other drivers. He is a class act. He loves the fans and he is still having fun! What the hell was Jack Roush thinking? I know you have to build towards the future, but come Jack, get a clue. I am glad Mark is going to a place that wants him! You rock Mark!

Well, Tony had a horrible night. What the hell was going on? I hope this doesn't happen at Texas. It will suck for me if he does. Elliott lost an engine. I am not sure what the hell happened there either. So for me, the night pretty much sucked.

One good note...Gordo blew an engine and it is his third DNF in a row. I guess you will have to try next year for that fifth title huh Gordo.

I think this is Jeff Burton's championship to lose at the midway point. I believe if he continues his consistant finishes he will be crowned the 2006 Nextel Cup Champion at Homestead.

On to Martinsville for Race #6.


footer2.JPG