Oct 1, 2006
Got Gas?
Trixie radioed...

Apparently quite a few of them didn't...including race winner TONY STEWART. He coasted to the checkers today. It may not have been a pretty victory..but it is a VICTORY nonetheless.



Thanks for the push Denny!


I didn't get to see much of the race. I was one on the road coming back from Waco visiting my mom and second Postman took over the television watching that other sport, football.

Oh what shame for Princess Jimmie and Gordo. Need some Kleenex boys????

Standings after Race 3
1. Jeff Burton
2. Denny Hamlin
3. Mark Martin
4. Matt Kenseth
5. Kevin Harvick
6. Jeff Gordon
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
8. Jimmie Johnson
9. Kyle Busch
10. Kasey Kahne

As I stated before the Chase started I thought Jeff Burton was the dark horse and you he is living up to my prediction.

Next week...Talladega baby!


footer2.JPG