Oct 6, 2006
Husband Free Weekend
Trixie radioed...

That's right folks. It will be another "Husband Free Weekend". I went to my mom's last weekend to celebrate her birthday and made a side trip to DFW area for some great deals on some NASCAR items. Bought an Elliott Sadler car (1.24 scale) for only $15.00. That's right...you read it right my people. These usually cost around $50-$60.

This weekend my husband will be heading to Houston for a Letter Carriers Union School. He leaves on Saturday and won't be back until Monday. Last time Postman went to his fall school his driver Mark Martin won. Will this happen this weekend?

My plans...absolutely nothing. I will not have to "fight" with Postman for the television. NASCAR will be on not the Cowboys game on Sunday. Sorry Postman. I can gurantee you Postman, if Tony or Elliott wins, YOU will know it!

In two weeks I will be headed to Indy and then two weeks after that TMS. Oh well...have a good Friday night!

Finally Mark has made a decision on his plans next season...he will be driving part time in the #01 car. This is just my observation, and my observation only...i don't want to start any kind of rumors or have Bob D. report on this, but what happened with Mark running trucks with Roush? I thought he was going to run a full season next year in the #6 truck. And then now...he isn't. Could there be more to all of this? Just to let you know, I love a good conspiracy. I just think there may be more to the story, but I could be wrong.

Oh well...it's Talladega and the name of the game is SURVIVAL. I would love to see either Tony or Elliott crossing that finish line. Good luck to my boys---Trixie's watchin'!

UPDATE...Congrats to Pablo Montoya for finishing 3rd in the ARCA race at 'Dega tonight. Not bad for his debut. Race was called due to darkness.


How cool would it be to race 'Dega under the lights? Just a thought...


footer2.JPG