Oct 18, 2006
Indy Bound
Trixie radioed...

I will be heading to Indianapolis home of the Colts, Peyton Manning, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for a professional conference. It is unfortunate that I will travel all that and NOT be able to take in a tour at the Indiapolis Motor Speedway Museum or make a side trip to Columbus for a milkshake at the Dairy Queen. However, he won't be in his hometown since the boys will be in Virginia this weekend.

I do have relatives that live in Ohio, perhaps I could plan a vacation around the Prelude at Eldora as well as visitng my relatives. Oh yea, since the trip will call for me to be in Ohio, I guess I could make side trip to Canton to visit that other sports Hall of Fame. I mean it's the least I could do for Postman.

One more thing...TMS Weekend begins for me in 2 weeks! Did you hear that...14 days! I am so excited! Even though "my boys" aren't chasing, I will still be there cheering them on!

I don't know if I will have access to the internet, but I am taking my laptop with me just in case. If not, this post will have to last until the weekend! Have a great weekend everyone!

That's all from the Park for now....Trixie


footer2.JPG