Oct 27, 2006
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On Head
Trixie radioed...

Qualifying was rained out today.



Don't forget the final IROC race will be held tomorrow. I would love to see Tony win the IROC championship. But of course this will all depend on the mood of mother nature. Sometimes she can be such a bitch.

Well, I haven't wrecked the old SUV. The last two times I was slated to attend the races at TMS, I have managed to wreck the SUV. It usually occurs about 10 days before we leave for the race weekend. Last November some yahoo decides to run a stop sign and t-bone my SUV and he didn't even stop--bastage. This past April, I side swiped someone. She was in my blind spot so that one unfortunately was my fault. Well...so far so good. We leave on Wednesday so I think I am in the safety zone. I had a close call this morning at the Starbucks, but other than I am ok. Of course those little cows (or UT Longhorns) are in town so here's hopin'.


footer2.JPG