Nov 30, 2006
COLD!!!!!
Trixie radioed...

That's right winter has hit the home front. I drug my warm butt out of bed to make the trek to work in the freakin' freezin' snowy weather. It was cold, windy, and did I mention COLD? Today's high in Raiderland--31 degrees. That's right people it NEVER got above the freezing mark. This means the snow that did melt will refreeze tonight and cause even more dangerous driving tomorrow morning. We have two kinds of drivers here those who drive safely and those who drive like they are racing at Daytona. Those people are the idiots who cause drivers like me to have wrecks. You start to slide to avoid their dumbass and the next thing you know, you are sitting in a ditch on the side of the road.

I love cold weather, but only when I don't have to get out in it. Here are some photos I took from today's snowy weather! These were taken on the Texas Tech University campus this morning.







Check the DUMBASS in this picture. Apparently the cold got to him last night...that's right...he IS wearing shorts and a t-shirt and seems very happy about it.

Labels:



footer2.JPG