Nov 6, 2006
Elliott
Trixie radioed...

I will have another post to recap the festivities from Texas, but I wanted to share with all my Elliott fans out there my new desktop picture.

I headed out to Bass Pro Shop to try and get Elliott's autograph. My husband missed the turn and we ended up in some horrible traffic. I didn't think we would make it in time, but we thought let's try. Glad I did. He was going to be there from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm and we got there at 6:30...we were up to the table about 7:30 or so.

Postman took this picture while he was signing something for him. Let me tell you something TV does not do him justice. He looks much hotter in person. THANK YOU POSTMAN!!!

Well..here you guys go. You are more than welcome to save the picture to your desktop as well.


One more note...thanks to Mr. Lug Nut for driving all that way through some traffic yourself to meet us at Bass Pro. I know HOW much you love NASCAR...(for those who are daily readers to The Park--he doesn't care for NASCAR).


footer2.JPG