Dec 15, 2006
Phenomenon
Trixie radioed...

This really isn't NASCAR related, but as well know this phenomenon does occur within the sport. What am I talking about? Whiners.

For those of you who know me very well, you know that I can't stand whiney ass people. I am surrounded by these kinds of people on a regular basis. I don't know if I have a sensitive whiner radar, but DAMN enough already.

No one, well that I can remember, has EVER said life was fair. Things happen to good people. It's how you deal with the bad in your life that makes you the person that you are. I believe in taking responsibility for your actions. The decisions you make have consequences. Sometimes your decisions result in wonderful things happening in your life while others not so much. If you screwed up, don't blame others, accept the fact that YOU screwed up and deal with it. If people have gone out of their way to help you, don't criticize their efforts when it just doesn't go the way you want it to. It just makes you look like an ungrateful person. Plus the next time you want someone to help you out don't expect that extra effort because we all remember who you are. You need to understand that you can only control the things you can control. The things out of your control are just that...out of your control. And if you are the type that has a big pole up your butt, see a proctologist to have it removed. I hear polectomys are pretty cheap these days. Plus don't lie if you know you are wrong and to blame. The truth eventually will rear its ugly head and you will just look like a DUMBASS.

This is to all of YOU PEOPLE and you know who you are...SHUT THE F&$% UP and GROW A PAIR!

Thank you and have a joyous holiday season


footer2.JPG