Dec 10, 2006
Who Knew..
Trixie radioed...

Who knew I still had more to do this weekend....a couple of weeks ago I decided to change a few things in The Park. Well, I finished things today. The layout is pretty much the same, but I changed the colors along with the picture in the header and footer.

The picture is a close up of cars that are sitting in my NASCAR room. Notice which car is in the foreground??? Behind is Elliott Sadler's #38 and then Mark Martin. I used Gimp to change the color photo to what you see in The Park. I think it is pretty cool. I am still trying to figure out how to make the title look differently, but I am tired. I still have a few little things to work out, but I am saving them for next weekend. I mean I do need to pace myself with all this activity.

I did watch a little football...WTF happened to Indianpolis???? I did watch the New Oilers (aka Houston Texans) vs the Old Oilers (aka Tennessee Titans) play today. It was a pretty good game--went into OT. Vince Young (former UT Longhorn) scored the winning touchdown for the Titans. I don't care too much for UT (well because I would have to turn in my alum card to the TTU Alum Association), but Vince Young has some skills.

That's all for now in The Park.


footer2.JPG