Jan 17, 2007
Smoke and Other Things
Coming out of Turn 4....

I got two GREAT Christmas presents this year. The first one is my Sirius subscription. Yes, I jumped into the world of satellite radio. Right now I only have the receiver in my car, but I am going to purchase the docking port which will allow me to listen at work and at home.
The only way I can catch Tony's show is if I sit out in my car for two hours on Tuesday nights. Lately that hasn't been an option because it has been somewhat on the FREAKIN' COLD side here in The Park. I have been able to listen to the replay of Tony's show and I must say I like it. Delana Harvick called in to visit with Tony and Matt Yocum. It rather interesting to hear all of them interact. For me it was definitely worth it. Of course some of the listeners that call into the other shows drive me a little crazy at times. Here's my opinion on calling into a radio show...STOP, THINK, THEN SPEAK!!!!

My second GREAT Christmas gift--a 42' PLASMA HD TV!!! It finally arrived last night and Postman got it all squared away for us. It is amazing. I didn't know how much difference there was between "regular" tv and "HD" tv....but WOW!!! This year's NASCAR season will be AWESOME!!!

Congratulations to Smoke for his Chili Bowl win over in Tulsa!! Way to Go!! Tony looks great...looks like Mike the Trainer is doing great work.

I just looked at the my NASCAR Pets, NASCAR Drivers, and Tony Stewart calendars and saw the date...JANUARY 18, 2007...that's right...one month from today FEBRUARY 18---DAYTONA 500!!!

Well, that's all from The Park today. I am getting ready out in my neck of the woods for some nasty wintery weather. Let's just say 8-12 inches of snow is not something I am looking forward to, but I have my new tv to keep me company.


footer2.JPG