Feb 9, 2007
Bud Shoot Out
Coming out of Turn 4...

The Bud Shoot Out has started...well not the race, but the Shoot Out between Junior and Teresa. Majority ownership of DEI? I am definitely looking forward to see how this all plays out. I am hoping Teresa and Dale Jr. can come to some understanding. I really don't want this to drag out all season (which I don't think it will). Stayed tuned everyone...



Now on to the race...here is the starting line-up for the Bud Shoot Out on Saturday.
1. Dale Jarrett
2. Scott Riggs
3. Boris Said
4. Brian Vickers
5. Greg Biffle
6. Kyle Busch
7. Ken Schrader
8. Jimmie Johnson
9. Ryan Newman
10. Mark Martin
11. Jeff Gordon
12. Jeff Burton
13. David Gilliland
14. Tony Stewart
15. Kasey Kahne
16. Bill Elliott
17. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
18. Elliott Sadler
19. Kurt Busch
20. Kevin Harvick
21. Denny Hamlin

It is going to be a fun race with all these drivers in it. It's balls to the wall gentlemen. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. I know this isn't a points race, but damn...it's been a long off-season. I am currently watching practice in surround sound on the new 42' inch HD plasma television and let me tell....BOOGITY...BOOGITY...BOOGITY...LET'S GO RACIN' BOYS!!!


footer2.JPG