Apr 3, 2007
Gatorized
Coming out of Turn 4...

The Buckeyes were Gatorized once again this year. I have to give credit to the Florida Gators for taking the Buckeyes out of their game. I did watch the entire game. Work was very busy---and I was extremely tired. I knew however Florida was going to win. From all aspects Florida took Ohio to town. At least this game didn't get out of hand like the football game back in January. Congratulations to the Florida Gators for winning back to back championships. The first team in 15 years to do so. The last time the NCAA had back to back winners was Duke. Now that the NCAA men's tournament is over. I can fully concentrate on NASCAR as if I wasn't these days.

Speaking of Gatorized...that's what I feel like happened to me today--CHOMP...CHOMP!!!

Why is it when you ask for help from someone, they give every excuse in the back to say no? It's not that I don't understand, but come on...don't whine about your "problems"--been there, done that...got the t-shirt. I have been in your spot and I took care of business. Oh well, I guess some people are just better at things then others....but as I say what comes around...goes around.


My friend Architect emailed me today...it did put a little smile on my face. He wanted to know if I was going to make the pilgrimage to the Shrine of Texas Motor Speedway in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately...I will have to worship from afar. I am hoping to make a pilgrimage to see the spring truck race and the IRL race in June. I have never been to an IRL race.

I hope tomorrow I don't get Gatorized, but you never can tell.


footer2.JPG