Jun 28, 2007
Yada, Yada, Yada
What can I write about today? Penalties in NASCAR? Nope...it's kind of a moot point. I do have to say I am glad that HMS will not appeal the penalties.

What else is there to talk about around NASCAR nation? It seems pretty quiet right now. But you never know what the weekend will bring.

So what can I share with the Park? NBA draft? Nah...it's pro ball. I tend to watch college basketball. Congrats to Houston Astros Craig Biggio for reaching 3000 hits tonight. Way to go. You are a class act. You were very loyal in an era where loyalty goes only so far as the dollar sign.

Ah...I know...people who can't get over themselves. What is it about those kinds of people? They think they are all that when in reality that ain't worth the trouble. I am acquainted with one such person. I don't know how to keep it from getting to me. I have upset stomach and migraines that are triggered by the stress of dealing with this person. I have rallied the troops and tried to move on down the trail. For those of you out there in the blogosphere, perhaps you know what it's like to be around something like this. I all have to say to this person...RESPECT.

I have been accused of being a little selfish lately. Perhaps I have. I have at times given everything that I am to everyone else to the detriment of my own life. So I have decided to take a little rest and take care of me for a change. I make no apologies for it. I guess I am just tired of giving and giving and the one time I need the givin' to be flung my way...it's like crickets...chirp, chirp...nothing. So if I am a little off the radar to everyone it's by my own doing. Nothing's wrong. I just need some Trixie time. I have a lot to work through right now and I have to do by myself. I am at that proverbial fork in the road.

I love funny TV commercials. I love the Subaru commercial where the animals are calling "Ricky". I laugh every time I watch it. I guess the funny thing about it are the animals. My favorite??? The moose. Love the way he calls out to "Ricky".

I leave you with one final note...guilty pleasures. I have discovered quite a few TV shows this summer..."The Starter Wife", "Army Wives", "The Closer", and "Top Chef". I really like all of them. Plus I am trying to get through the 5th Harry Potter book "The Order of Phoenix" before I go see the movie this summer. I have a couple of weeks.

Well...I guess that's about it for Trixie's musings.


footer2.JPG