Aug 29, 2007
Bristol and Stuff
Bristol was different. I like the new surface and the two wide racing. I am not much on following the leader. Of course it was the Kasey and Carl show on Saturday. It was nice to see Kasey have such a good run. It has been a rough year for him. To be honest, I really didn't know Carl was in the top 12 in points. I know it sounds bad, but I really don't follow what he does. I am usually watching what Tony does on the track and in the points and with everything else.

Congratulations Carl!

Two more races and the Chase will be here. I don't know if Junior will make it. Junior did finish above Kurt, but Kurt also had a good run. I think Kurt would have to have a complete meltdown over the next two races and Junior would have to bust out with a win.

The third installment of NASCAR in Primetime is on tonight. Don't forget to watch.

California race--not a favorite of mine. But I will be watching to see how those trying to remain in the Chase will do.

Non-NASCAR stuff
1. Tom Brady's ex-girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan, names son John Edward Thomas Moynahan--that's J-E-T. I find it very funny. Tom Brady, quarterback of the New England Patriots, has a son with the initals of his heated rival the New York Jets. Bridget = 1, Tom = 0. Laugh amongst yourselves.

2. Michael Vick--enough already.

3. Football season just around the corner--woo hoo! I have to gear up for Sunday's to see who will win the coveted spot in front of the big screen TV...Postman or me...and who will be delegated to the back room TV.

And finally...I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to the Lubbock Westerners! You guys played your hearts and souls out during the Little League World Series. You might not have made it the finals, but you are the 3rd best little league team in the WORLD! You made us all proud with how you handled yourselves on and off the field. You guys rock!!!


footer2.JPG