Sep 4, 2007
NASCAR and Football
NASCAR
First things first...congratulations to the winner of the California race--you know who you are.

I wasn't too upset where Tony finished. He got a top 15. Still no win at California...maybe next Smoke.

Hey Michael...next time you have a fender rub...bring it on in. The crew will take care of it for you.

I don't think Ricky Rudd is rethinking his retirement after this weekend.

I have to give major props to Brad Keselowski to walk away from that crash.

I hate to say it, but the door is closing on Junior for making the Chase. He is going to have race the race of his life and have a few above him to have a disastorous night.

News alert...JJ Yeley to Hall of Fame Racing and Eury Jr. to go with Junior to HMS.

FOOTBALL
This marked the first weekend of college football. I love this time of year.

A big WOO HOO goes out to Appalachian State! You went into The Big House and BEAT MICHIGAN!!! Sorry for all you Wolverine fans out there...I'm, after all, a BUCKEYE fan. I was SHOCKED, to say the least, that Michigan went from being #5 in the nation, to not even in the Top 25. I would have figured lower 20s, but not even in. WOW!!!

Another WOO HOO for Georgia Tech. I caught most of this game and I have to say...was that Notre Dame I was watching.

My Red Raiders rustled up some Ponies this weekend. The broke SMU...49-9. Next up for the Red Raiders...UTEP.

And finally...the NFL season begins on Thursday! Go Colts and Cowboys!


footer2.JPG